Timeliness of Completed Work
- RoseMea Designs goal is to deliver all items on time providing that the materials to complete the work are available at the time the work is to be undertaken.
- I will keep the client informed of supply problems, or other factors, which can affect delivery times. If completion is required by a specified date then I must be informed at the time of ordering.
- All orders and changes will be accepted and confirmed in writing.
- Work can only commence once final decisions about all fabric/materials are made by the client.
- Before work can proceed for additional requests: any additional instructions must be confirmed in writing, a price must be agreed for labor and materials.
- Additional work, which may not be apparent when the estimate is provided, will be advised to the client on discovery, and a course of action agreed. This includes frame repairs, which are hidden by upholstery.
- All old fabric will be removed prior to upholstery and discarded unless the client advises that they are to be returned, this advice must be written into the order.
- All new fabric that is remaining from the original purchase will be returned to the customer unless agreed otherwise.
Fabric Selection/ Condition
- I do my best to advise customers of the suitability of fabrics, whether supplied by me or not, however, I can only take responsibility for materials which are supplied by me ONLY; covering fabric supplied by the Client is at their own risk.
- Shortage of covering fabric supplied by the Client is the Client’s responsibility.
- I cannot be held responsible for fabric flaws. If fabric with flaws, substandard quality or incorrect yardage is supplied by the Client, they will be notified.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to take this up with their supplier.
- I cannot be held responsible for the present or future behavior of the treatment/fabric/trims, such as wearing and deterioration, stretching, shrinking, staining, clean-ability, fading or damage to person or property, where the consumer has acted against the manufacturer’s/retailer’s instructions i.e. washing instructions, steaming etc.